The Airwave Study Tissue Bank support the initiatives listed below. These directories and organisations are designed to allow researchers to discover existing cohorts that are able and willing to support medical research carried out for the public-good:
- Dementias Platform UK (DPUK) portal.
- UK Longitudinal Linkage Collaboration (UK LLC).
- Medical Research Council (MRC) cohort directory
- HDR UK Health Data Research Innovation Gateway
- Catalogue of Mental Health Measures
- HDR Health Data Research Innovation Gateway
- HDR UK Multi-omics Consortium
- Neuro-degenerative Diseases (JPND) initiative (EU Joint Programme)
- UK Clinical Research Collaboration (UKRI)
- Occupational Cohorts, an inventory of all active cohorts in Europe which can be used to explore occupation, work related exposures, employment and health relationships. Our registration is here.